Flax seeds are characterized by their content of fiber and omega 3 fatty acids. p>
On the other hand, we will improve our intestinal tract and help maintain stable blood insulin levels thanks to fiber.
If we add to this the presence of vitamins B, C, E and K along with various minerals, the properties of flax seeds are highly beneficial. p>
First of all, you should know that the difference between golden and brown flax seeds strong>is minimal. p>
Another difference lies in the taste, with the golden seeds having a strong and intense flavor, as opposed to the brown seeds which have a much milder flavor.
Finally, when it comes to their nutritional values, they do not differ much from each other, so in that sense we should not worry. p>
- They can help prevent constipation li>
- They help maintain stable levels of insulin in the blood
- Increase levels of good cholesterol
- Improve circulation li>
- They have anti-inflammatory properties
- They can help you lose weight