Special hunmee 41022 super extra green tea, ideal for making Moroccan or Saharawi-style green tea with mint. span>
- Green tea, 1 tablespoon and a half li>
- Sugar, 3-4 tablespoons li>
- Moroccan teapot li>
How to prepare and serve Moroccan Tea
Usually tea is prepared with two teapots, the first one is usually of low quality and serves only to heat the water and the second, of better quality and much more attractive. It is in which the already prepared tea is poured and served to the guests on a beautiful handmade silver tray.
One goHaving said this, we start with the preparations:
- The first kettle is filled with water and boiled
- When it starts to boil we add the sugar (More or less a tablespoon per glass of tea it contains, although this is to taste, since it must be taken into account that Moroccans like it very sweet)
- Then we add a tablespoon or spoon and a half of green tea (it depends on the size of the kettle), stir the sugar and tea in the kettle for a long time
- We rinse the peppermint well and put it in the guest teapot. li>
- We pour the contents of the first kettle into the guest kettle
- We place the teapot and glasses around it on a beautiful engraved silver tray li>
- We let it rest a bit and serve it to the guests in each glass. li>
Moroccan tea is great to combine some pastries or Moorish sweets. The gastronomy of Morocco is very rich and especially the confectionery. We are sure that you will delight the guests.