It is quite probable that the rose water/ strong>(also popularly known as rose syrup), is one of the most popular and popular fragrances today. And it is that since ancient times the benefits that both the roses and the water that we prepare with their petals provide us have been known. Did you know that its origins date back to ancient Greece and Rome, where its use in religious rituals was very common?
In fact, its use has spread not only in the most natural beauty or when it comes to preventing and treating different skin disorders and problems. It is also used in the kitchen, where its use is quite common in different oriental foods. Its characteristic flavor makes it a fundamental ingredient of Iranian cuisine, especially in its wonderful and delicious dried fruit sweets, where it is also common to add it to tea. In other Arab countries it is also used as a condiment, to add aroma to milk or various desserts, as for example is the case of rice pudding.
- -It is anti-inflammatory and decongestant, the signs of tiredness from a long day are alleviated by this perfumed toner. If you use rose water in the morning em>, for example, you will see how
thebags we have under our eyes/ span>they are relieved. li>
- -Relieves headacheto,Hence, you can use it for example by moistening compresses or handkerchiefs to apply them on the forehead.
- -Its high content of Vitamin CIt is perfect for synthesizing collagen and protecting us against those free radicals that cause us to age.
- -It’s relaxing.
- -Softens theblemishes, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- -Prevents fall of our hair, span>improving blood flow and strengthening hair follicles.
- -Thanks to its vitamin B, E,its tannins and pectin make it an ideal tonic to cleanse and firm our skin.
- -Your properties antibacterial and healing,make rose water an indispensable ally for canker sores, skin ulcers and acne.
- To gargle and soothe a sore throat. li>
- For cases of aphonia with a little honey. li>
- As eye drops to clean the eyes.
- To make mouthwashes and heal sores.
- Helps relieve headache.
- Rich in natural antioxidants and vitamin C, in addition to vitamins of group B and E. li>
- Provides tannins and pectin, nutrients that help clean the skin, rejuvenating and firming it.
- Relaxing effect.